RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
brothercannon

Who rides a motorcycle

brothercannon

Brothercannon, you must be a real keen biker, that picture looks like it's taken in cold conditions. I used to ride "all weather" in my Honda days but now it's only sunny days for me !! (Don't want to get it dirty now do I ?) biggrin.gif

Believe it or not the snowy picture was taken on April 18th of this year. Most if not all of the snow had melted away around my house but when I got to the top of the mountain it was snowing. I'll ride in most weather but I put the bike away in December and take it out around late March. I think the craziest weather I rode in was a 400 mile trip through rain, snow and sleet. It wasn't something I wanted to do but I was moving and I don't have a trailer for the bike.

Removed

Here is my Ride. The one with the flag is older pic...

Picture%20094.jpg

MIKET_BBQ%20(Medium).JPG

StanHD

Here is my Ride. The one with the flag is older pic...

Very Cool smile.gif

dschoemaker1

2008 Road King CVO here... don't have any pics on the internet so no can do on the photo.

brothercannon

I did a 633 mile ride yesterday. A few Versys owners decided to meet up. We went a motorcycle accessory shop in RI and then to the coast and got a bite to eat, with. We even did some creative parking. Then it was time to head home.

4916098517_81331e0625_z.jpg

4916698812_2315a43601_z.jpg

4916097455_6a1a56ab75_z.jpg

4916697768_f84e73de33_z.jpg

StanHD

I'm envious, nice one :)

StanHD

I am on the Greek Island of Crete for my vacation, this is the only Wifi spot I can find. Good news is although I can't get my techie quotient up, the island motorcycle club has chosen our location for a ride-out and breakfast by the sea. Sorry no pics but great to see all the bikes. :)