RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2015 Change of Venue Announcement

Surely understand about staying at the HI for free, anyone else would too. 

Yep, just show up, assuming you registered. There will be guys that bring their stuff and lecture. 

We'll just listen and walk around and admire their stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinkererguy

• yodafett

• awraynor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed!  On Friday night I walked back to Fry's from the brewery to get my car.  As I passed the Holiday Inn I noticed that the parking lot was VERY empty for a Friday night.  The last two years it's

I for one would like to thank Holiday Inn for messing up. 1. The Hyatt Place was a very nice place to stay and was within walking distance to the Microsoft Office. 2. The Microsoft Office was setup

Letter    Hey HSS Forums and Meetup 2015 Attendees,    The Good    Meetup 2015 is just around the corner and still on schedule for September 12th, in Indiana.  If you are anywhere near this a

Well, I caught some of this late.  Too late to probably change my hotel reservation.

I'd like to shift my business, but I still have the $89 due to my IHG card.  I'll be in on time Friday, so I should be able to post here and maybe meet some of you at the Hyatt ahead, or something like that.

Fisher is 4-4.5 hours, which isn't too bad.  It will be great to meet all of you.  Leaving the wife at home --she's happy I get my geek on, but this would probably glaze her eyes over. :)

I'll put this in the Meetup thread too, but if anyone needs my e-mail or cell number, PM me.  I'll check tomorrow evening after work.

tinkererguy

Well, since it turns out I leave so early Sunday, and have some Hertz points I didn't know about, I made the decision to go ahead and rent a car. This also makes it easier to get to Friday evening events as well, over near Fry's.

If anybody needs a ride around 4pm from IND airport Fri Sep 11th to the Hyatt (and then to Fry's for 6pm gathering) let me know.

Follow me on Twitter @paulbraren and send me a DM that I can read once I land, so I know how to find you, ideally in the baggage claim area.  From baggage claim it's off to Hertz Gold to drive off in my full size rental car (I have luggage and server I need to fit into the trunk) to the Hyatt.

Flight tracking at:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL2457(first leg)

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1534(second leg)

Here's the details about the 2nd flight:

ATL to IND Delta Flight 1534

FRI, 11 SEP 2015
DEPART: 
2:28 PM
ARRIVE: 
4:01 PM

Paul,

I will take you up on your offer for a ride to Fry's. I am staying at the Hyatt as well. What is the best way to contact you?

Edited by PCEddie
tinkererguy

Happy to help, PCEddie (I remember our discussion from 2 years ago!)

Follow me @paulbraren, then twitter DM me, I plan to leave Hyatt lobby at 5:40pm to head to Fry's, will that work for you?

looks like about 15 minutes to make the drive, here's a map

schoondoggy

I for one would like to thank Holiday Inn for messing up.

1. The Hyatt Place was a very nice place to stay and was within walking distance to the Microsoft Office.

2. The Microsoft Office was setup very nicely for the MeetUp and it was within walking distance to the Microsoft store.

Thanks again Holiday Inn! You helped us find a better setup!

• Like 2