RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

D-Link Amplifi Access Point/MediaBridge (DAP-1525) Wireless N300, SmartBeam Coverage, Dual-Band, Gigabit $39.99

schoondoggy

Use 

promo code JNPRDX61

I have never had much luck with inexpensive WiFi bridges or boosters, but at $40 these could be good WAP's with a switch built in.

With a four port switch you would have three ports available while running it as an WAP. Could be good for a distributed network. Looks like you have to choose the radio as it is not concurrent and simultaneous. At $40 don't expect too much.

I agree.  Set expectations accordingly.

My next desire is to get a couple (I don't need more than two) decent access points that I can cluster, such as the Linksys LAPAC1750PRO, and use those in the house.  I'm not sure I'll go with that brand/model, but right now, the niche for good quality, medium price SMB/home access points is emerging, and hasn't matured yet.  Ruckus' XClaim division doesn't have their software ironed out yet.  Ubiquiti requires the use of software tied to one computer to manage, instead of a WebUI.  Cisco's SMB AC access points are rated, well, awful.  So I continue to wait.  It'll get there.