RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Stuff For Sale At The Meetup

schoondoggy

I will be selling or trading:

Lenovo TS140 XEON

Dell T20 XEON with the two extra drive bays and a RAID card.

HP M110-G6 XEON

Dell 8" Windows tablet

HP 10" Windows tablet

Toshiba 7" Windows tablet

HP 7" Android tablet

Nokia Lumia 920 red

Change of plans. The Lenovo and Dell servers will be donated to HSS for Meetup prizes. 

Both are XEON based units, no memory or drives. Both are extremely low use. As stated above the Dell has the additional two 3.5" drive bays as shown here:

http://homeservershow.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7492-easy-mod-to-add-four-more-25-drives-to-a-t20/?p=88596 

Unfortunately, I do not have the boxes for either, they were lost during our office move.

If you were not sure about attending the Meetup, two of the 50 attendees will be going home with XEON servers. It could be you!

• Like 2

Update on stuff I plan to bring:

(1) MSI mATX H61 chipset mainboard with Intel Pentium G2030 CPU, stock Intel fan, and 4GB DDR3 (2 x 2GB). Socket 1155, nice little board for a home server.

(1) Intel mATX DH77EB H77 chipset mainboard with Intel Core i3-3225 CPU and Scythe Big Shuriken rev. 2 cooler.  Also has a 128GB mSATA SSD, making it a neat server or HTPC board.

(1) Dell Optiplex 390 slim desktop, Intel Pentium G630 CPU, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Pro COA

(1) Black-box minitower, Intel mATX DH67BL mainboard, Antec 550w PSU (Seasonic-made), Intel Core i3-3125 CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, AMD R7 270 fanless graphics card - no OS (has unactivated Windows 10 on it, just for sampling)

The Dell 2407WFP and Dell 2007WFP LCDs I spoke of

Not bringing the laser printers, too big and bulky.  I would be just as interested in worthwhile trades as I am in selling, depending on what you have.  If anyone had an Ivy Bridge Core i5 or a Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Core i7, I'd be happy to work something out (want to upgrade my wife's system).

Items I'm bringing:

2015-09-10-15.11.13-e1441987095461.jpg

Watchguard XTM2 - $75

Netgear GS116 - $25

Compaq EO1004B 8-Port KVM Switch (with 4 sets of cable)- $25

Polycom IP 331 - $20

Polycom IP 335 - $30

Aastra 6730i - $25

Siemens Gigaset DE380 IP R - $20

Linksys PAP2T VOIP Phone Adapter - $10

Free Items to first come first serve:

I have 2 Linksys 2 port KVMs (PS2 connectors)

Also have 2 Linksys wireless print servers (WPS54GU2)

Well, I can't match the generosity of Schoondoggy, but I would like to make small donation of my own.  I have given the Synology DS115j a spin over the last year, and I think it's time for someone else to have the chance to play with it. 

I will pack it up in the original box.  Dave, anything else I need to do to get this into the prize pool?

I am really excited about this meet up tomorrow!  Pretty neat that we get to use the Microsoft space!

This stuff is amazing, so excited to see how things turn out. 

Anyone need a kidney? Only abused during college years, could trade for a few more prize tickets.... j/k

I didn't bring any of my items to the meetup space. If anyone is interested in my stuff, please hunt me down at the meetup. I'm staying at the Hyatt and will be in town until around 11am on Sunday. Then another stop at Fry's before I hit the road.