RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
pointdooly

Starting $179.99 for ​Inspiron Micro Desktop(NEW RELEASE) like HP's Stream Mini

pointdooly

NEW RELEASE from DELL!
Low $179.00 (Regular Price: $200) withe NEW Release Special Price($20 OFF - my guess(?)) with Free Shipping. Tax in most states.
Love to share new interesting product finding with Dave & forum community members.
(Again, I am NOT related to DELL at all. I am a community member who post/report the PowerEdge T20 server deal($249) last year to Dave!)

Inspiron Micro Desktop | Product Detail Page

- Miniature/Micro Form Factor Desktop Computer

- Intel Celeron J1800 2.41GHz (Turbo Boost to 2.58GHz) Dual-Core
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB SSD
- Dual-band 802.11AC + Bluetooth
- Windows 8.1 with Bing
- 4 USB ports
- $20 more for wireless keyboard and mouse bundle package

desktop-inspiron-micro-pdp-module-3.jpg

desktop-inspiron-micro-pdp-module-2.jpg

• Like 1

Dave

Looking good!  Who will bite first? We need a review!

awraynor

Hope it's better than the Zinio HD.

yodafett

http://downloads.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_inspiron_desktop/inspiron-3050-micro-desktop_Service%20Manual_en-us.pdf

2 SODIMMS so 8 possible.

looks like a M2 32gb and a spot for a 2.5 drive.   could do 1.5tb combined ssd or 2.5 tb in a spinner and ssd combo for that mobile media streamer

and yes i ordered 1, good to be on dell premier

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Dave
    • Dave
      By Dave
      The SDM R4 is SOLD OUT!

The SDM R4 is a bracket that facilitates mounting two additional 2.5″ drives in a HP MicroServer Gen8. There are also mounting holes for fans across the bottom to help cool RAID/SATA cards. The kit includes all the fasteners needed to install.

With optional Stackers you can run four 2.5″ drives on the SDM R4. The SDM R4 will support four 9.5MM 2.5″ drives. If you want to run four drives on the SDM R4, you need to order SSB stacking brackets listed below. One set of SSB per drive pair, four drives will require two SSB kits. Because of the size of the SDM R4, if you are going to boot your server using the internal USB port, you will need to use a USB stick that is shorter than 1″. For more information on mounting instructions look here: http://homeservershow.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5960-hp-ms-g8-25-drive-bracket-revision-history-new-rev-35-and-rev-4-info/?p=137922

The SDM R3.5 is in stock and ready to ship!

The SDM R3.5 is a bracket that facilitates mounting one additional 2.5″ drive in a HP MicroServer Gen8. The kit includes all the fasteners needed to install.
      With optional Stackers you can run two 2.5″ drives on the SDM R3.5. The SDM R3.5 will support two 9.5MM 2.5″ drives. If you want to run two drives on the SDM R3.5, you need to order SSB stacking brackets listed below. One set of SSB per drive pair. For more information on mounting instructions look here:  http://homeservershow.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5960-hp-ms-g8-25-drive-bracket-revision-history-new-rev-35-and-rev-4-info/?p=137922

SSB-9.5 for 9.5mm drives $10

Schoondoggy Stacking Brackets can be used to stack two 2.5” drives. All screws are included

SSB-7 for 7mm drives $10

SOC-MSG8-R1 kit for 9.5mm optical drives to latch it in place. Screws included $9.

The SDM R4 is SOLD OUT!

• pzjuls
      By pzjuls
      Hi everyone my first post,

Haven't built a new HTPC in 10 years here is my list we have just built a new house and i have a 90u rack in the utility room.
      I intend to use the rig to play Kodi on the main living room big screen linked via HDMI look after the 5 security cameras with blue iris and use windows 10 storage spaces to pool 4 x 3 terabyte drives and do some and bitcoin mining.
      Intel Core I5-7500
      Gigabyte Intel GA-H270-HD3 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
      HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 1.2V Memory
      Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC (8GB) Graphics Card PCI Express 3.0
      alos need a case i have been looking at these 2
      https://www.xcase.co.uk/products/x-case-x445-c4-lcd-4u-with-4-hotswap-bay?variant=10286623109
      http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=331
      anyone got any thoughts on this?
    • pointdooly
      By pointdooly
      Only $399.99 for Alienware Alpha System (Normal Reg price starting $500+) with Free Shipping!
      $399.99 = $549.99 - $50(Promo Discount) - $100 OFF Coupon | GMZWLHJ8V7K10$ (Exp 6/16),Tax in most states. 

This is the box both Dewain and Dave talked about on Home Server Show 284(Plex in an RV via Synology and the HP Stream Mini Desktop)
       It is a Intel Core i3-4130T Dual-Core Haswell Gaming Console/PC bundled with Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
      Featuring Steam games with or without mods on a TV and can also transform into a Windows 8 PC with keyboard & mouse.
        - Intel Core i3-4130T 2.9GHz Dual-Core
      - 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD
      - 802.11AC + bluetooth
      - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M+ Class 2GB GDDR5 GPU
      - HDMI; 2x USB 3.0 2x USB 2.0 - includes Xbox 360 wireless controller w/ USB adapter - 1 Year Warranty

Here is the Product Page on Dell.com
    • cskenney
      By cskenney
      We used to talk about these all the time and maybe our users have become saturated (I have 2 of the original).

Amazon (via J&R Music) is offering the Silicon Dust HD Homerun for $59 w/ free shipping.

These are great to pull in over the air TV to your HTPC.