RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

100,000 Post!

Dave

Hey HSS Forums Congratulations!

You reached 100,000 posts last night! May 19th, 2015.  Here is the post. It's Dani from Hungary!

http://homeservershow.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9402-2nd-ethernet-port-doesnt-get-any-ip/?p=101358

How awesome it that the 100k post is a follow up and a thank you to other members?  That shows you how great the community is around here.  100k posts by 5800 members.  Awesome.

100k wasn't actually 100k. Notice the number at the end of the link above.  It's actually the 101,358 post but due to spam and deleted posts the number always fluctuates.  The 101,358 is the number of posts that have come through the system.  It's actually the 100k post on the board though.  I've been tracking for a few weeks!

Many thanks to all of you who read and post daily. The forums wouldn't be here without you.  I look forward to another 100k!

Dave

P.S. I'm attaching an image of the first post that I wrote this morning! My Surface 3 locked up and I lost it.

WP_20150519_08_43_06_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats on the milestone!

Remarkable too is the less than 1.4% spam. I wish I had that few in my inbox.

I hope this isn't too out of place but I'd also go as far as to give kudos to the admins, moderators, et al., for maintaining a culture of objectivity and cool-headedness.

I've seen good forums reduced to chaos, name-calling or become an almanac of profanities, all because the mods themselves were trolls/instigators.

• Like 2