RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Arcsoft Total Media 3 deal at Newegg.

Guest no-control

I've heard the praises of this on the podcast. Haven't seen a product before that had either a love em or hate em distribution on

the user ratings though. Once I finally build my media center pc may have to give it a try.

I've heard the praises of this on the podcast. Haven't seen a product before that had either a love em or hate em distribution on

the user ratings though. Once I finally build my media center pc may have to give it a try.

If you do get a copy, make sure you keep the original download, if you lose you your not able to re-download you'll have to purchase again.

If you don't have this and want to stream blu-rays from your home server. GET THIS GET THIS GET THIS!! This is not a common offer and it's a great deal.

Totally agree with the above. Also you can download a trial. You don't get the Dolby audio with the trial but you can still give it a good test. I use it as an external player to Media Browser for my Blu-Ray's and it works very well.

I may have to pull the trigger on this. I just started buying Blu-Ray discs a few months ago and would love to begin integrated them with my home media setup. Can anyone point me to a good guide regarding how to rip them to store on my HP MSS so that I can watch them with this software? Thanks.

Edited by WireBoy