RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Give Away Complete!

Also sending congrats on 100th!

Name: Wes

Server: MSI Wind Nettop 100

Loot: I'd like to see that Artigo replace my massive C2D HTPC if it can handle that. Otherwise the ioSafe would be very useful.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• i-bystander

• awraynor

• cskenney

Continental USA only eh?. Damn that Continental Drift biggrin.gif

Hey StanHD, you got a mention in 101! I was having some fun with your location comment!

Thanks for participating in the forums. Glad your here.

Everybody else, are you registered yet? One week left.

The Taker

Congrats on 100 podcasts!

Name: Brad

Server: Homebuilt WHS with Sempron 140 in old 2U rackmount case with 320GB OS disk, and two 1.5TB drives for storage

Loot Wanted:

- AdminiMe Add-In

- Disk Management

- Bit Defender

- Icy Dock

- VIA ARTiGO A1100

- ioSafe drive

- Microsoft stuff

but anything won in a contest is appreciated!

Edited by The Taker

Hey StanHD, you got a mention in 101! I was having some fun with your location comment!

Thanks for participating in the forums. Glad your here.

Everybody else, are you registered yet? One week left.

Wow, thanks for the mention, pleasure to be here ... I will listen as soon as i get it downloaded.

Just listened ... ouch, you guys are harsh sad.gif ..... but fair.biggrin.gif

Edited by StanHD
icy_roland

I don't know if I am eligible for any of these prizes, but if I am....

My name is Roland. The only server I currently have is a Tonido Plug running the CodeLathe Tonido software, and it is connected to a USB drive. Works fine for what I am currently using it for, but I am in research and save mode for a small form factor server running WHS.

I have my eye on that VIA pico-ITX system. I would love to have it to play with for embedded systems and development.

Other than that, I would be grateful for anything other than the Icy Dock products!

greenawayj

John G checking in from the Boston area... I was a better contributer earlier this year. Work's been killing me recently and that combined with my WHS / Wuala cloud backup (thanks to your post-CES reviews and recommendations), I've been pretty stable and not on the forum as much recently... Dave, I haven't forgotten about your request for me to share my Picasa setup. By mid-September. Promise.

WHS user since just Nov 2009 -- HP EX495 running the usual stuff, + 4 or 5 add-ins + Wuala and Eye-Fi manager for my two cameras

Eye on: I'm really thinking seriously that my next project is home lighting and thermostat automation so mControl's definitely an interest.

I would really like to win the ARTiGO A1100 or IoSafe, but would be appreciative of anything and want to say thanks again to the sponsors who donated the gear.

I am running WHS v1 on a Frankenbuild. Thanks MikeT.

WOW, the hundredth podcast. We thank you for all your effort.

Over the last year I tried many times to join, but a never received an email back from you. Well today I tried again same thing from my Hotmail account. So I used my Gmail account, and I got the email right away. Just to let you know I found you under my junk Hotmail folder, as you can see I need all the help i can get when it comes to servers.

Server 2 HP EX485

Put me down for the Perfect Disk (3 licenses)

Ron

Congratulation on 100 GREAT shows. Wow 100 and counting... you have a great thing going...keep up the wonderful work. We can't live without it.

As for my info;

Name Guy

Loot: I've already had my prize...this podcast (but anything us Canadians are allowed...I'll share and think of my friends down-under)

My box is a Tranquil SQA-5H solution

My next box will be a BYO-WHS (build your own WHS) (Vail 2)

My hope... that somebody wins

And again thank you to all of the VENDORS without them we would not all be drooling... and thank you to the HomeServerShow gang... you guy's rock.

TheGuy

cskenney

I figured I would bump this back to the top and remind everyone that the deadline is August 11th. See the first post for rules, prizes and eligibility.