RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Give Away Complete!

i-bystander

I received the icy dock external enclosure today and it will make a great server backup drive enclosure for the mona server! Thanks Icy Dock - Great Product!

jvk

Put it up on the wall too! :)

I told you I received the disc/s already, but I might as well chime in here as well - thanks for the stickers too! :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• i-bystander

• awraynor

• cskenney

i-bystander

Good to see the stuff arriving. How about that fancy packaging huh?

LOL, it's awesome! Makes would-be thieves think twice about what could be inside. :lol:
brothercannon

I got my prize in the mail this past week. It's a dual 2.5" to 3.5" HDD bracket from Icy Dock. I checked it out and it is a quality yet simple product. Now I need to get a SSD or two for my desktop.

Thank you, Dave and the rest of the guys.

Receivedmy WHS swag today!! Thanks Dave. Some cool stuff in that box. My wife seen the new egg box and wanted to flip out "You didn't buy more computer junk did you?" No honey I won a prize. Took her a while but she has calmed down .. HAHAH

G. WadeTech

iosafe update:

I connected with iosafe via twitter and they have submitted the order for the iosafe that I won. But with the launch of the new products (http://www.iosafe.com/) I was told they are a little busy so it might take a while. I will do a review once I get it. Should I do an unboxing vid?

Guest no-control

"You didn't buy more computer junk did you?"

As the IT contact for your home please explain to management, there is no such thing as computer junk.

Receivedmy WHS swag today!! Thanks Dave. Some cool stuff in that box. My wife seen the new egg box and wanted to flip out "You didn't buy more computer junk did you?" No honey I won a prize. Took her a while but she has calmed down .. HAHAH

You need to start tracking the Newegg packages and getting to them before she does. Turn the boxes inside out!