RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Tablets and Gadgets Fire Sale

Dave

I need to offload some stuff. PM me to purchase!

Nokia Lumia Icon, box, all original stuff. Perfect condition. Case included. Going for $200 on eBay. $175 and i'll ship it to you.

Microsoft Band plus extra charging cable. All original boxes. Used, worn a lot!  $220 new. $135 and I'll ship it to you. SOLD

Zyxel USG 20 Firewall Router - Serious router. $75

Insteon Kit purchased new from MS Store $199 Retail. I'll take $100. Comes with Hub, camera, motion sensor, and lamp module. Very little use and like new. Original box.

LG G Watch - Originally $229 - $80 takes it home. Still has protective plastic on the sides. Great shape. I did use it though! Includes everything and original box.

HP Stream 7 - Used very little. $50 Includes everything.

Toshiba Encore mini - Used very little. $40

HP MediaSmart Server EX470 - I have two of these. One has upgraded RAM, other one does not. You can choose. I'm reluctant to include a drive and will find the disks so you can restore it.  Collector! Original box and packing. Will ship inside orginal box, sticker on outside unless you want box in box. It's in great shape. I think it still has plastic on sides! $200  Honestly, I don't mind keeping these but wanted to see if you guys might want one.

iPhone 4s Mophie Battery Case $15 Got me through CES once!

I'm sure i'll find more stuff but that's a good start. PM me for more info. Prices assume you pick up shipping.

• Like 1

Dave

I've also got some Harmony Remotes.  A very unused 880 and a 550.  I might even part with my Surface Pro 3 i3.  Hit me up on PM.

oj88

Oh these infernal temptations!

Dave

Adding to my fire sale!

Nokia Lumia Icon, box, all original stuff. Perfect condition. Case included. Going for $200 on eBay. $175 and i'll ship it to you.

Microsoft Band plus extra charging cable. All original boxes. Used, worn a lot!  $220 new. $135 and I'll ship it to you.

Dave

Sold the Insteon kit too! I still have a lot of stuff left.  I have an N54L with a lot of extra goodies on it if someone is in need.  Otherwise, I need to get Sophos on it for Meetup 2015.  Also thinking of parting with a Surface Pro 3 i3 and a Surface 3.  I have an abundance of gear!  PM me with questions.

Dave

Harmony remotes are gone. I have the HP Stream tablet, the Toshiba Encore mini, and the Zyxel firewall.  I'll gather up another round of firesale soon!

Sign in to follow this