RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The Official Meetup 2015 Thread

Sorry to hear that VF! Maybe a last minute change will save you?  I'm back from an extended vacation and will get an e-mail out to all registrants soon!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• LoneWolf

• yodafett

• Joe_Miner

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all a blurrr.....all I remember is:   1. Paul Braren needs at least 60 minutes for a 30 minute demo 2. Chris Compton can be reached by email for all your home automation needs 3. City BBQ was

Rekloose was actually outside the building at the time.  I was all by myself.  That convinces me it was the shirt.

I learned something else Saturday night.   I was out with Rekloose bar-hopping and passed a girl.  She stopped me, and straightened my Schoondoggy Server Mods Beta Test Team t-shirt to read it (and

LoneWolf

I got a call back from the hotel earlier this past week; they gave me the discount rate.  Probably didn't hurt that I was a rewards member (I used to travel for work for previous jobs).

Someone needs a home theater PC brought?  I'm sure I could bring mine, though I don't know where we'd be planning on streaming from.  I have a custom box I built running Kodi 14.2 Helix (probably be running 15 Isengard by then, as RC1 just came out).  I normally stream straight from a shared folder on my server.

EDIT:  I'd also need to know what you wanted to hook up to (perhaps having someone else bring the display).  I'm currently using HDMI to my 42" Panasonic plasma, but my system does Displayport and DVI as well (Intel DH77EB mainboard using HD4000 graphics, as I'm using mine specifically for video playback).

Edited by LoneWolf
  • 4 weeks later...

Great to have you attend again Paul.  Can't wait to see your gear!

Get registered folks!  Meetup 2015 is shaping up to be awesome.  I'm going to start another thread on a small announcement for Meetup 2015.  Look for it in this forum.

Dave, I've been a bit out of the loop lately but do we know if the Entertainment 2.0 guys are coming to the meetup this year?  (Josh and Richard specifically)

Dave, I've been a bit out of the loop lately but do we know if the Entertainment 2.0 guys are coming to the meetup this year?  (Josh and Richard specifically)

I currently have it penciled in. I haven't yet registered or booked travel since my fall travel schedule is particularly heavy this year. I'm hoping to know for sure within the next week or so.

I can't speak for Josh—he just returned from China, though, so if I were a bettin' man....

I didn't want to press my luck with Josh since he is returning from China. I do hope to see Richard G. though! I hope to get that e-mail soon! Would love to set aside a little time for Richard and a Home Automation topic for the meetup!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up on Meetup 2015 and the location change.  I've received a few e-mails lately with questions about registration so I thought I would put the links here at the bottom of this thread.  The info has been a little crazy and all over the place.

Meetup 2015

September 12, 2015

8900 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis IN 46240

Register here:  http://homeservershow.com/meetup-2015.html