RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Comments Post: Otixo on Home Server Show 280

Dave

Comments post for episode 280.

How many clouds are you on? Me? Too many!  This episode of Home Server Show we try out Otixo and also have a coupon code to share with you in order to get Otixo for .99 cents a month for 3 months.

New podcasts on The Geeks Network! Follow this link to The Geeks Network download them all!

Synology is in the news and also announced as a sponsor for Home Server Show! See that banner ad up top? Click and learn more about BeyondCloud.

I have more news on Meetup 2015. The date and location are final and I secured a great room rate for you. I hope to see a big turn out this year! Listen for more details. 

Amazon Echo is on the way and we chat about it for a little bit. (mine is out for delivery as of April 17th)

Comment and DISCUSS this episode of Home Server Show, HERE!

This podcast is a member of The Geeks Network.  Check out other great podcasts and forums there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find it here: http://homeservershow.com/otixo-on-home-server-show-280.html

Jim, I think you are out of luck on Picasa.  They have a video restriction and you can't transfer those out.

so one more franchise telling me about shaving with a razor. I don't have time for shaving or multi-minute ads in my podcasts.

Otixo works with all my service.

I actually dont use it much for moving files around. It does make a nice dashboard to see all your services in one place.