RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Episode 100 Coupon Codes

Dave

Awesome! Thanks for doing a podcast every week and thanks to the vendors for 100th episode discounts & give aways.

It's Been a great Podcast to listen to. I don't yet have a windows home sever but I listen so that I am current with all the info out there when I finally get a chance and funds to build my own. Keep up the hard work!!!

Thanks for the coupon codes for some add-in's. Just to let you know the special link for $1 off AdminiMe is a dead link.

Doh! I forgot they are not valid until the 1st of August.

Edited by ElmoPio

The DigitalArcHound looks awesome. Just bit the bullet and ordered. I was also curious to see if the updated version of LightsOut is a free upgrade???

Thanks for the codes. I already have Archound, WHS TimeTraveler, but would like a crack at the other ones.

As for me, I was thinking about getting Disk Management. I already have AdminiMe. Maybe get lights out. Not sure yet.

Thank you to all who are purchasing these add ins. Trust me, the authors will see the purchases and be more apt to give us coupon codes like this every once in a while. So support them and you'll get good return via the software.

Also, drop a line in here if/when you buy. I would like to know and will forward this thread to all the authors.

Thank everybody. You guys are awesome.

Putting my money where my mouth is...just purchased Disk Management. For $5 I think it's a steal. I hope everyone takes advantage of this one.

Thanks.. Of course I just bought Disk Management last week before the code, but at $10 I can't complain. I definitely need to look at lights out and perfect disk.