RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
cskenney

HDHR - Dual Tuner on Woot

cskenney

In case you don't read the front page on the HomeServerShow.com, Dave found a great deal on the HD Homerun at Woot.com. Hurry, they won't last long and they won't be available tomorrow.

jcollison

Done! Thanks for the hint!

Jazman

In case you don't read the front page on the HomeServerShow.com, Dave found a great deal on the HD Homerun at Woot.com. Hurry, they won't last long and they won't be available tomorrow.

Probably being cleared since the upcoming cablecard version... But, definitely a great price on a great product. I paid $130 a year ago...

Jaz

Wes

Has anyone had their order ship yet? Mine still says not shipped...

Dave

Just checked, no tracking number yet.

cskenney

Not unusual for Woot. I have purchased a few things and I think a some have arrived before the tracking number was posted.

Wes

Not unusual for Woot. I have purchased a few things and I think a some have arrived before the tracking number was posted.

Here's hoping... My Hauppauge 2250 broke just a few days before. They wife hasn't been too happy not having DVR at the moment...

jmwills

I jumped in and bought one too, although I will not see it until Christmas.

jcollison

Mine is delayed as well. Bought parts from Newegg Monday afternoon and they came today. Go figure.

cskenney

Probably will see the shipping info on Friday. It's not really a delay since they publicize it may take 5 business days to ship but I know many of us are used to instant buyer satisfaction.