RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 100, What do you think ?

diehard

Hi,

Welcome to episode 100. :D

We celebrate episode 100 by giving back to our listeners. This week got some well wishes from WHS fans.

We have some funny outtakes that you have asked for.

Our favorite addin developers give us a bunch of discount coupons and some free licenses. Stay tuned for the links to the discount codes and get ready for a few hoops to jump to be a winner of the free swag.

Thanks everyone for listening :P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• CablDeViL

• i-bystander

• G. WadeTech

I had a blast doing this episode. It was much more to stitch together though! A big thanks to those who called in and all the guys that sent in messages wishing us a happy 100. Like John said, stay tuned for a blog post and subsequent forums post detailing all the coupon codes.

I look forward to more live ustream. That was different! Thanks for putting that together last minute Jim. I think it worked out well.

Congratulations on show 100! Quite a milestone indeed!

Thanks for welcoming me aboard! I look forward to helping out you guys and all the readers.

Again...congrats and awesome fun show!

Congrats guys! Nice accomplishment. I am looking forward to many more and I love the Ustream chat... that was fun.

Thanks guys.

One note. I mixed the final up wrong and somehow left out the messages from folks congratulating us on 100. So I'm re-doing it now and will have it up in a few minutes. Its around the 30 minute mark.

I've only been around for about 20 shows but have not missed a single one since the first one I heard. An awesome podcast congrats on 100. Waiting for show 200, keep up the great work.

Congratulations on show 100! Quite a milestone indeed!

Thanks for welcoming me aboard! I look forward to helping out you guys and all the readers.

Again...congrats and awesome fun show!

And we're looking forward to reading everything you share with us! Congrats!

Dave/John/Jim/Chris,

Awesome job. The BYOB guys hope that we can get to be half as good as you guys are and thanks for all the effort. Great job as always. Wish I could have caught the ustream. Next time I will there wreaking havoc on ustream chat....

Hi guys,

Congrats on show 100 and thanks for the hard work. I spend 3 hours a day commuting and I listen to podcast on my Zune HD to pass the time. Thanks to all of you for making the time go faster. I was excited to here about all the great giveaways, awesome job. Also If I win the nettop I would be happy to do a Win 7 Embedded review for the site. :D

It was a great show, just wanted to tell you that I have gotten a whole lot of great info about the home sever product and the things that it can do. I haven't been able to put one together yet but as soon as I do I have a good idea of what addons to get and what additional purchases to make, to make the experience even better. Thanks again guys!!!