RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Show #100 - The USTREAM day has come

jcollison

Streaming Video?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we have streaming audio, would you watch streaming video?

In show #100, I finally got my act together and got a live audio stream working via USTREAM. It worked great and we were only wishing that we had gotten the info out to a wider audience a bit earlier. The good news is that you will get a chance to join us next week for #101. Even though I said in the show that we were not going to use this link, we will for #101. Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-home-server-show

RSVP so we know you are coming!

Here is to 100 more shows!

I wish I was back in the states next week so I could join in, but there is no way I can do it from here in China.

I answered the poll YES, but there is 1 caveat. You need to add a good looking female to the crew as a replacement for Lux.

Jim/Dave/John, it goes without saying that if I or the BYOB team cna help just say the word and we are there....

dvn - We usually start the show at 8:30 pm Central / 9:30 Eastern or 6:30 Pacific on Wednesday nights. I will start the stream 30 minutes early to get it warmed up and get the chat room moving.

It would be great to have you!

dvn - We usually start the show at 8:30 pm Central / 9:30 Eastern or 6:30 Pacific on Wednesday nights. I will start the stream 30 minutes early to get it warmed up and get the chat room moving.

It would be great to have you!

So...who is going to warm up the crowd. Jim and John giving Dave more material for the out takes?