RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

I hope Milwaukee can swim!

Dave

Last night was crazy. All Milwaukee guys need to check in! Hopefully you are not under water. Better yet, hopefully you were not on TV describing the tornado and sinkhole.

Did you see the size of that sinkhole? It ate an escalade! Anyways, just checking in with the Milwaukee guys.

Last night was crazy. All Milwaukee guys need to check in! Hopefully you are not under water. Better yet, hopefully you were not on TV describing the tornado and sinkhole.

Did you see the size of that sinkhole? It ate an escalade! Anyways, just checking in with the Milwaukee guys.

Well, I'm in a southwest suburb so we got our water later and not as much. We're good so far at our homestead but others weren't so fortunate. I haven't heard a total yet by us, but it was alot. It was still raining when I left for work at 6:30. For reference, the northeast part of the city has 7 inches of rain in about 1 1/2 hours and are over 8 1/2 yesterday total.

Oh, and by the way, the engine in Escalade in the sinkhole is still running. Everyone is still trying to figure out what to do and how to do it safely.

Keith

Edited by Jazman

That's crazy. We need to find an image link so everyone can see that sinkhole.

And...it's going to a rain all day. Will be an interesting weekend.

That's crazy. We need to find an image link so everyone can see that sinkhole.

And...it's going to a rain all day. Will be an interesting weekend.

This it?

CNN

Looks really scary. sad.gif