RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Any deals on Gen8

1clicc

Hey guys i'm in the market for a Gen8.  I was a bit late to grab one off of newegg for $389.99 the G2020T.  I'd also found the Xeon for $499.99 and  fail to purchase it now it is 549.99.  Do you guys think the Xeon $549.99 is a good deal or should i wait? Thanks for your help.

If you want the Gen 9 to come out sooner all you need is for me to purchase the Gen 8. It always happens!

It's true. The marketing wizards of the world watch Dave. If he buys something, they know it's become obsolete and it's time to bring out a new product ;):D

• Like 1

I really hate to do this as it look like i'm advertising for Tigerdirect, but the Gen8 Xeon edition is going back down for $499.99 again with 2TB HD.  Anyone know what brand of HD it comes with? It's very tempting ..... but if the rumor is true about the Gen9 coming out in June? Should we be hearing something from HP by now?  Any guess on the price of the Gen9 will be starting at?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9133695&CatId=7195