RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Free One Year of CrashPlan Family

awraynor

I went through the steps and registered for the giveaway. It is for US residents only  (boo).

I searched the rules and didn't find the usual you're not eligible if you are already a paying

member. They have to e-mail you back so that's when they'll probably tell you. Otherwise

what do you have to lose. Scour the rules and tell me if you find any other gotchas..

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/crashplan-unlimited-giveaway-coupon-sale#the-button

Looks to me like everyone who completes the entry form properly will get 1 year for free. I didn't see a restriction to USA only. The only gotcha I saw was that the Official Rules say you had to enter a job title but there was not job title box on the entry form.

The only gotcha I saw was that the Official Rules say you had to enter a job title but there was not job title box on the entry form.

Ahhhh, the old Catch-22. :D

Wish they offered to existing CP subscribers.

Usually they will specifically say just that, but I didn't see existing subscribers excluded. Given they have to contact you

I'm waiting for the gotcha. Even though it says for home, something about the verbiage smells of the desire to

attract business customers. Oh well, I've lost nothing yet and I'll let you know what happens.