RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
b_spock

How to prevent BIOS (RBSU) reset to default ?

CaptainFred

Any chance you could post a couple of screenshots of your setup from ESXi please. Do you have to add each HD?

On a separate note I've had to replace a hard drive. It's repaired and working fine but every time I reboot I get an email alert from ilo:

EVENT (30 Nov 15:16): POST Error: 1779-Slot X Drive Array - Replacement drive(s) detected OR previously failed drive(s) now appear to be operational.

I've repaired it in ilo under integrated management log but still comes back after the next reboot! Any ideas?

GotNoTime

I've repaired it in ilo under integrated management log but still comes back after the next reboot! Any ideas?

You're just acknowledging the error in the iLO log. You're not repairing it.

You appear to be using the B120i controller so you need to use the SSA configuration tool to setup that drive again.

flipper

yes I added each Hdd as rdm. I'll try to post you screenshot later if I have the time to 

CaptainFred

You're just acknowledging the error in the iLO log. You're not repairing it.

You appear to be using the B120i controller so you need to use the SSA configuration tool to setup that drive again.

Ah got it. Thanks. It was actually prompting during post to press F2 to confirm replacement.

yes I added each Hdd as rdm. I'll try to post you screenshot later if I have the time to

Thanks. Did you have data on them to start with or start from scratch with a VMWare deployment of xpenology?

flipper

From scratch without data...

Envoyé de mon LG-D855 en utilisant Tapatalk