RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

WHS Development

G. WadeTech

Overall I think it would be nice to get a parent level discussion thread started for WHS add-in development under 'Add-in's and Software'. What do others think?

I am going to wait to start posting more on this topic till I see if it is possible to make this topic a parent level discussion.

So you would like a WHS Add-in Development forum under "Add-in's and Software" to allow any topic threads to be grouped in that forum? Sorry, I am just trying to be sure what you are asking for.

I guess the real question would be how many people are working on add-in development that would use this new forum? Many add-in developers are pretty tight lipped about their project so the discussion would probably be centered more on the tools for creating the add-in, right?

It is a good question for the Homeservershow community to see if there are others that are working on add-in development and want a place to ask questions or share ideas.

If the idea is to collect input from users as to what they would like to see in addi-ins so developers can pulse the public, it would be worthwhile. If for developers to share ideas, I agree with cskenny, very little sharing going to happen.

I wouldn't add a subforum or a forum at this point. I would see if the trafic supports the need first. If it does, then create it.