RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Please help me . about booting from slot 5 odd bay

wendows

I have found the reason !!!

its the Disks

i have use this Disks in my WD my book world II NAS. before i place these 2 disks in the gen8, i used WDMBWII to format them. thats the problem. something in mbr or some other °°

i have formatted them again using my desktop pc with software diskgenius destory all then build new partitions.

then they work!

hahaha i m so happy now.

anyway, thank u dude. thank u all very much!

Glad to hear you got it working.

Another way to prep drives for use in a new computer is to connect them to another PC (like you did) and then run DISKPART /CLEAN on them. This removes all formatting information. For all intents and purposes it makes the drives the way they were when they came from the factory. There are lots of step-by-steps on the Internet for using DISKPART; just do a searcfh. One of the main advantages to using DISKPART is that it's so fast - it only takes seconds to run.

Glad to hear you got it working.

Another way to prep drives for use in a new computer is to connect them to another PC (like you did) and then run DISKPART /CLEAN on them. This removes all formatting information. For all intents and purposes it makes the drives the way they were when they came from the factory. There are lots of step-by-steps on the Internet for using DISKPART; just do a searcfh. One of the main advantages to using DISKPART is that it's so fast - it only takes seconds to run.

thx for ur tipp.  :)