• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• ikon

• revengineer

• AlejandroMatamoros

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the platform?  ESXi or VM?  If VMware, then vSphere will do this out of the box.

the Server is Windows 2012 which has to be accessed via remote control simultaneously by a PC Windows 7 Ultimate and from a Mac computer.

I thought I read VM somewhere in the equation.  If not, then disregard what I said.  Now to be clear, are you talking about Users seeing the same screen and interact with one another?  Simultaneous and Concurrent might be interchanged terms here.

I thought I read VM somewhere in the equation.  If not, then disregard what I said.  Now to be clear, are you talking about Users seeing the same screen and interact with one another?  Simultaneous and Concurrent might be interchanged terms here.

yes we want to supervise and manage AT THE SAME TIME, SIMULTANEOUSLY, the same screen, the same application in the Server; one from a PC and the other user from Mac...

Our doubt is what solution to apply, in order to performe this task in the better quality and secure way...

Two different person told me Real VNC is particulary vulnerable to hackers...

Depends on your network setup. If you have a vpn solution in addition then the vulnerability is limited to hacking within your own institution, where you are probably safe.

Depends on your network setup. If you have a vpn solution in addition then the vulnerability is limited to hacking within your own institution, where you are probably safe.

Do you personally use any similar software solution like Real VNC?