RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
awraynor

Free Year of Last Pass Premium

ikon

I've used LastPass almost since its inception. When support for the YubiKey was added, I upgraded to Premium.

Jason

I use premium without Yubikey. Thinking of adding.

ikon

The YubiKey is awesome. I have 3 of them, all registered with LastPass. Unfortunately, not every site supports LastPass, but it's fantastic where it is supported, not the least of which is for logging into LastPass. I can't think of a better place to have a 1-time password token than when logging into your password vault.

awraynor

I was already a premium member, but didn't hurt to try to get an extra year for free.

Jason

Ikon, which version Yubikey do you use? Standard or VIP?

ikon

Since I don't even know what the VIP version is, I presume I'm using Standard. I've had mine for years. I've got 2 black and 1 white.

Jason

Just got my Yubikey. What a cool security device. Set it up with Lastpass. However now I either need to add another YBK since I'm sharing logins w my wife's non-premium account. Or hide the login info shared w her account.

Do you allow Lastpass access from mobile devices without USB or offline access? The 2 other Yubikey config options in Lastpass.

Appreciate the recommendation!

ikon

I don't use LastPass with any of my mobile devices except my Surface Pro, and it has a USB slot, so I'm good.

Jason

OK. Makes sense. I am using LP with my iphone and iPad. Appears the YBKey is compatible with the Apple lightning camera adapter. May go that route for added security.

ikon

The Yubikey emulates a keyboard, so anything that can accept a USB keyboard should work with it.