RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Tornados in Southern Wisconsin???

Dave

If you follow me on twitter I sent out a message from a bathtub while listening to the weather radio and checking radar with the iPad. We had to rustle the 1yr old and 3yr old out of bed to head for cover. It was interesting to say the least!

Technology played a large part in tonight's episode. We lost Dish Network signal due to the heavy rainfall so I switched over to media center for the local channels. I was also using the ipad to watch the radar for hook echos and such. In the end, the biggest help was a scanner tuned to NOAA and weather warnings.

All is well here but when we came out of cover the storm was passing over Milwaukee and there were confirmed tornadoes so I hope all is well there.

cskenney

The possible tornadoes were just to the north of me (the counties in Southern Wisconsin that border Illinois). We also had some pretty severe storms that passed just to the south. We were pretty lucky that all we got was a few brief heavy down pours of rain.

Guest no-control

Yeah lets go ahead cross that off the list of places I may consider living in the future....

Central California

Vancouver

Wisconsin

Texas

Arizona

Florida Thanks BP!

Washington

Nevada

c0op3r

Yeah lets go ahead cross that off the list of places I may consider living in the future....

Florida Thanks BP!

edited. . .

No-Control

Don't forget that here in Florida we love a good Hurricane! I have done a couple of good ones now, six weeks with out electricity! [well there was a generator, but I am not plugging my PC into that] and really when you have no roof a PC is the least of your concerns!

Also ever notice that all the major serial killers always eventually come to Florida, its true! Watch any of the true crime shows and they will always say that person came to Florida somewhere along the way. (i.e. Ted Bundy) When good ole' Walt built the Mouse House, I don't think he thought that he was going to attract every sicko in the world!

Guest no-control

Well TBH Florida would never happen simply due to the humidity. I went to Miami for a weekend in July that pretty much crossed off the whole southern US off the list.

StanHD

Come and live in the UK. No poisonous snakes (can't really include the Adder as it is so rare) or overgrown primeval lizards, no bears or big cats etc. It rains and snows a bit but nothing really extreme since 1987 when it got a bit windy!!! It's so safe here, even our serial killers are polite!!

Well actually it's boring, which is why every Christmas and New Year we come to SE Florida purely to spend some time being scared a bit by Gators and other wildlife. The locals are always so nice too. biggrin.gif

Guest no-control

It's so safe here, even our serial killers are polite!!

Great marketing campaign!

Mornin' govna *STAB STAB STAB* alright then cheerio! :unsure:

pcdoc

Come and live in the UK. No poisonous snakes (can't really include the Adder as it is so rare) or overgrown primeval lizards, no bears or big cats etc. It rains and snows a bit but nothing really extreme since 1987 when it got a bit windy!!! It's so safe here, even our serial killers are polite!!

Well actually it's boring, which is why every Christmas and New Year we come to SE Florida purely to spend some time being scared a bit by Gators and other wildlife. The locals are always so nice too. biggrin.gif

I think you have Dave thinking....

StanHD

Great marketing campaign!

Mornin' govna *STAB STAB STAB* alright then cheerio! unsure.gif

That's us biggrin.gif