RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Want to Buy: 1 each 4GB UDIMM from Lenovo TS-140 (USA only)

Taffeys

I'm looking for 1 each of the stock 4GB UDIMMs from a Lenovo TS-140; this would be a Hynix 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz ECC Unbuffered CL11 240-Pin DIMM 1.35V Low Voltage Single Rank Memory Module.

Mfr P/N is HMT451U7AFR8A-PBT0 AKA Lenovo P/N 0C19499.

If you have upgraded the memory in your TS-140 and now have one of these as "extra" let me know if you'd like to sell it and for how much.

Thanks!

+1

Nice Taffey's!  I'm in the same boat. Not suggesting a bidding war, but maybe to just keep this thread open after you've (hopefully) acquired your sticks, next person in line can be up for the same item...

maybe there's a more logical way to handle this using the forum, but until I hear a suggestion, i'll just keep checking in on this thread and if you don't mind, let us know if / when you get it / them.

+1

Nice Taffey's!  I'm in the same boat. Not suggesting a bidding war, but maybe to just keep this thread open after you've (hopefully) acquired your sticks, next person in line can be up for the same item...

maybe there's a more logical way to handle this using the forum, but until I hear a suggestion, i'll just keep checking in on this thread and if you don't mind, let us know if / when you get it / them.

Sure, I'll post if and when I get the one module I'm looking for.

I opened a saved search on eBay for this part months ago but all I have seen so far is new for 80USD or more. I can buy one directly from Lenovo for 80USD. Just hoping someone here has a TS-140 and has upgraded its memory and now has no need for the original 4GB module.

Just checked, the one I pulled is a Samsung.

Hi Schoondoggy. Does it have a Lenovo label? Is the Lenovo FRU 03T7802 or 03T7806? 

On a whim I plugged the Samsung 4GB UDIMM that came with my Dell T20 into my TS140, tested it with the Lenovo bios test for 3+ hours and with Memtest for 24+ hours and it passed everything with flying colors. So now my TS140 has 16GB of ECC DDR3L memory!

Edited by Taffeys

• 3 weeks later...

So, there I was cleaning up my bench and there was a SK Hynix 4Gb DIMM, from my Dell T20. Part Number:

HMT451U7AFR8A-PB TO AF

These seem to be rare, are you willing to pay,,,,,,, $1,000,0000!!!!!!!!!!

So, there I was cleaning up my bench and there was a SK Hynix 4Gb DIMM, from my Dell T20. Part Number:

HMT451U7AFR8A-PB TO AF

These seem to be rare, are you willing to pay,,,,,,, $1,000,0000!!!!!!!!!!

That's just a little more than I can afford. But thanks for the offer  ;)