RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Forum member pcdoc reaches the 500 posts award

diehard

Congratulations goes to forum member pcdoc for reaching 500 posts. Mike Faucher is right on the heals of DVN. Mike is the 3rd person to reach 500.

Adding to Mike's title HSS Advanced Member, BYOB host.

Way to go pcdoc. :D

It looks like a 2 man race to the top.

Congrats pcdoc on reaching 500.

Looks like Diehard isn't far behind.

I need almost 50 more post to make it to 500 to join the club. Thanks for all your contributions to the forums.

Congrats to pcdoc, and to all. This is really great!

You know, when I first found HSS after building my first Frankenbuild, I was pretty psyched. I had just installed the 120-day eval from MS and was looking online for some help. I stumbled upon Dave's podcast and quickly added it to my listening list. It was just what I had been looking for. A few episodes later, Dave was joined by the Big Three - John, Jim and Chris - and the podcast took on a new dimension. This thing was growing, I thought, and getting better all the while. Then Dave opened up the forums and things really took off. More and more people were being drawn to the site. Eventually, two of those people got together and formed the very promising new podcast, BYOB. One of them was Mike Faucher, a.k.a. pcdoc, who has just hit the 500-posts mark. Whoa!

So I say congratulations to you, pcdoc, and to everyone else from Dave on down to the newest member who has just submitted their first post. Keep 'er coming because HSS is definitely the good stuff!

Congratulations goes to forum member pcdoc for reaching 500 posts. Mike Faucher is right on the heals of DVN. Mike is the 3rd person to reach 500.

Adding to Mike's title HSS Advanced Member, BYOB host.

Way to go pcdoc. :D

Dang John I didn't know there was a contest going on. Guess I'll have to work harder!

Way to go pcdoc

fasthair

Edited by fasthair

Dang John I didn't know there was a contest going on. Guess I'll have to work harder!

Way to go pcdoc

fasthair

I say more of an informal contest w/ a little recognition for the people who are risking carpal tunnel to educate the rest of us.

Congrats to pcdoc, and to all. This is really great!

You know, when I first found HSS after building my first Frankenbuild, I was pretty psyched. I had just installed the 120-day eval from MS and was looking online for some help. I stumbled upon Dave's podcast and quickly added it to my listening list. It was just what I had been looking for. A few episodes later, Dave was joined by the Big Three - John, Jim and Chris - and the podcast took on a new dimension. This thing was growing, I thought, and getting better all the while. Then Dave opened up the forums and things really took off. More and more people were being drawn to the site. Eventually, two of those people got together and formed the very promising new podcast, BYOB. One of them was Mike Faucher, a.k.a. pcdoc, who has just hit the 500-posts mark. Whoa!

So I say congratulations to you, pcdoc, and to everyone else from Dave on down to the newest member who has just submitted their first post. Keep 'er coming because HSS is definitely the good stuff!

Thanks DVN, and thanks to all for the comments. I have been using WHS since beta and like you, it was love at first use. I actually stumbled on Dave's site via referral from a friend who knew I was into technology, and who knew I was really enjoying WHS and concept behind it. Little did I know it would lead to anything. The forums where already up when I first joined and something drug me into participating, even though I was just having fun and doing what I do best, buy and play with hardware. As I once told Dave, I learned somethings from Homeservershow but most importantly it gave me a place to share ideas, learn from others, and talk about problems with others such as yourself. This is a very small and tight community in the grander scheme of technology, but it is one of the best. People can come here to get help without getting slammed or ridiculed (like the anydvd forums). I am real happy to have been a part of it and to participate in this growing community, and a special thanks to Dave and the HSS team who gave us mere mortals a chance to contribute.

Thanks DVN for the comments and congrats on getting to 500 before me. It is always interesting to see your responses to the numerous people that write in. BTW, don't stop with the quick responses and answers cause there is a couple of us guys chasing behind you....

Mike

• Like 1