RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

VPN No internet

Guest techyguyni

Hi

Still cant get my traffic to go out through my remote connection? any further help would be great :)

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• ikon

• mdresser

I reinstalled the whole system, and started from scratch. seems to be little help on line with my issue and this seemed the easiest option, the strange thing about the whole situation is that like I stated in earlier posts the issue was never there in essentials 2012, only when I installed r2! for what ever reason it is now working the way it should and I can now connect to my vpn and send my internet traffic through my own remote internet connection

• 10 months later...

I reinstalled the whole system, and started from scratch. seems to be little help on line with my issue and this seemed the easiest option, the strange thing about the whole situation is that like I stated in earlier posts the issue was never there in essentials 2012, only when I installed r2! for what ever reason it is now working the way it should and I can now connect to my vpn and send my internet traffic through my own remote internet connection

It would be intersting to know how many NIC cards You used for this configuration. One or more?