ImTheTypeOfGuy

Leaderboard Errors

6 posts in this topic

Dave,

If you are not aware, the leaderboard doesn't work right. It appears it's 24 hour clock doesn't match up with the servers. For instance I may post three times this morning and three times this evening. So it should show 6 posts for me today. However it doesn't. Anyway, may want to investigate.

Dave,

If you are not aware, the leaderboard doesn't work right. It appears it's 24 hour clock doesn't match up with the servers. For instance I may post three times this morning and three times this evening. So it should show 6 posts for me today. However it doesn't. Anyway, may want to investigate.

I noticed it too. I was thinking that time was possibly determined by International Time (GMT).

The server is set to CST. Is your timezone set correctly in your control panel, my settings?

Leaderboard as of 5:22am CST today shows I am 2nd with 8 posts. When I hit Post, it will be my only one since last night around 10pm.

How is it determining when a new day starts?

Edit - I went and checked and it increased me to 9 with this post.

2nd Edit - 7:39pm and I am at the top of the Leaderboard with 9 posts for today, yet this post is the only one I have done (today).

Edited by cskenney

The server is set to CST. Is your timezone set correctly in your control panel, my settings?

Yes my setting is CST.

All your Leaderboard are belong to me!