RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

NIB Surface Pro 3

shollz

Hey guys, I got a great deal from my vendor on a couple surface pro 3's.  My wife used mine and she decided she did not like it and is sticking with a laptop. So I have a new in the box Surface Pro 3 core i5 with 128gb ssd and 4gb of ram.  Selling it for exactly what i have in it.  $820  I figured I would give a forum member a great deal before I ebayed it.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=55DBC03E7DC5D501!1121&authkey=!ADQ8d2zTWGAw1RE&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

Thanks
Craig

Posted a picture to twitter of a Surface Pro3 at BestBuy with this for sale ad on the screen!

$820? That's at least $150 less than you can buy that spec'd system for right now. That pays for the keyboard and then some.

When you sell it, you should sell your Galaxy Note II and buy a Windows phone as well. :)

Seriously, the last thing I need is another "laptop", but I'm really having trouble resisting this offer...

$820? That's at least $150 less than you can buy that spec'd system for right now. That pays for the keyboard and then some.

When you sell it, you should sell your Galaxy Note II and buy a Windows phone as well. :)

Seriously, the last thing I need is another "laptop", but I'm really having trouble resisting this offer...

I have a Windows phone lol and an iPhone. I like to stay current on all the OS'es so I know all the ins and outs