RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

essentails 2012 r2 dashboard

Guest techyguyni

Guest techyguyni

Hi

Just a thought, Is it possible to have my windows phones listed on the dashboard of my server 2012 r2 essentials box, ?

If so how?

thanks

Guest techyguyni

I thought I seen a guy on this forum mention he was able to have his phone show up on the dashboard after he had installed office premium 365 / 2013 on server 2012 r2??????????

Not sure why Office 365 would make a difference, but I've been wrong lots of times before. Have you used Bing or google to search these forums (it works much better than the forums' own built in search). In Bing or google just add "site:homeservershow.com" to the search parameters - it will limit the search to this site.

i think I used something similar for WinPhone7.5. It was more of a remote access app than a Connector. Don't recall see my phone in the DashBoard.

Guest techyguyni

I ve figured it out, you have to install office 365 and then on the dashboard you get a new tab called Mobile Devices, I cant get my mobile to be listed so I need to look more into it,

Guest techyguyni

no problem ikon, I just cant figure out how to get my mobile to be listed under the mobile device tab, I think there is qsl back end maybe needed but will have to look into it