RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2014 Registration and Info

Dave,

If there is interest in the group, I'd love to present a session on calibrating HDTVs next year. I can bring my calibration discs, software, and meter. If you have a television there like this year we can use that to demonstrate on.

Had a great time this year and looking forward to the next meet up!

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikon

• Dave

• jsox

• JonB65

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, wouldn't it be pretty cool to meet, "ikon?"   I think so.

As you can tell from my post count, I'm not active on the forums, but I've been a listener for quite awhile. I really wanted to go last year, but was unable. This year I will be there as I just reserv

He's not real...like the woman on the Kindle commercials. Behind the Ikon username is a room full of people posting these forums.

Dave,

If there is interest in the group, I'd love to present a session on calibrating HDTVs next year. I can bring my calibration discs, software, and meter. If you have a television there like this year we can use that to demonstrate on.

Had a great time this year and looking forward to the next meet up!

John / Dave,

I for one would love to see this demo!!! I am very interested in video calibration! 

I would be more than willing to bring my 47 inch LG flat panel again!!

Looking forward to it John!!  :D 

• Like 1

I want to say thanks Dave and Jim for the meetup this year. I listened to the post meetup podcast and enjoyed the recap of what went on at the event. An update on the Synology DS414Slim. I have setup the NAS and currently using it as a media server. I have moved my movie backups and music to the NAS and enjoy streaming media to my S4 and Roku box. I look forward to next year to meet old friends and make new friends. Thanks to the people who presented and who gave me ideas for current and future projects. I agree to have Sunday breakfast at a place closer to the hotel (IHOP??).

Thanks for a great time

PCEddie

• Like 1

I agree with PCEddie, let's try IHOP near the hotel next time. I had to skip out because it was 10 minutes in the other direction.

On a different note, I'm already getting ideas for my HDTV calibration presentation session.