RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2014 Registration and Info

Oh sure, just drop a bomb like that and ruin everyone's day. Next you will be pointing to the curtain in the corner when The Great and Powerful Dave is behind the microphone...

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikon

• Dave

• jsox

• JonB65

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, wouldn't it be pretty cool to meet, "ikon?"   I think so.

As you can tell from my post count, I'm not active on the forums, but I've been a listener for quite awhile. I really wanted to go last year, but was unable. This year I will be there as I just reserv

He's not real...like the woman on the Kindle commercials. Behind the Ikon username is a room full of people posting these forums.

Well, it's not looking too good now. My wife will be having surgery (1 of the 2 'things' I mentioned previously), probably within the next month or 2. Then, of course, there will be the recovery. Every year it seems to be something. I must have been a real SOB is a past life :P

PCEddie

I just put in some vacation time for Friday and Monday. Once I find out if I am approved, I will get my ticket and reserve a room. Any idea if any rooms available at the discount rate? How many people have registered so far?

jmwills

Well, it's not looking too good now. My wife will be having surgery (1 of the 2 'things' I mentioned previously), probably within the next month or 2. Then, of course, there will be the recovery. Every year it seems to be something. I must have been a real SOB is a past life :P

It's hell to get old, right?  Our best to your wife and hoping for a speedy recovery.

It's hell to get old, right?  Our best to your wife and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Like they say, "old age isn't for sissies" ;)

Yeah, she had surgery in January; took until the beginning of May to recover. Now, more surgery. However, we're going to insist on a couple of things that should help shorten the recovery this time.

Thanks for the good wishes.

OK, I'm in! First time to the meet-up, though I've wished I had gone the past couple years. Looking forward to meeting everyone and glad that the Entertainment 2.0 guys are returning. All my podcast stars in one place!

PCEddie

I got my vacation approved and reserved one of the room blocked for the meetup. I also purchased a ticket as well. I think I am number 33. I look forward to the event and seeing everyone from the last event and meeting new people from the forum. 

Edited by PCEddie
jetmech96

Just made my reservation.  I guess all the cheep seats (rooms) are gone.  I guess they are all booked up with Home Server discounted rooms.  Oh well, snooze you loose.