RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Show #100 - Your ideas for the show? What would you like to see?

jcollison

We are looking for your ideas on things you would like to hear on the 100th Home Server Show. We will not promise that we use any or all of the ideas, but a few really good ones could make it! Special features, favorite moments from the past, outtakes that Dave missed? You get the idea. Be creative.

Drop us a line and let us know. Just 5 more shows until 100! It's coming soon.

Edited by jcollison

We are looking for your ideas on things you would like to hear on the 100th Home Server Show. We will not promise that we use any or all of the ideas, but a few really good ones could make it! Special features, favorite moments from the past, outtakes that Dave missed? You get the idea. Be creative.

I would like to hear some of the funnier moments edited bloopers etc... Also Best Moments of the first hundred. Maybe comments from the wives on the first hundred and whether there will be another 100.

The excerpt from the podcast where the legendary phrase which went something like:- "I can see my toooooooes"

That really killed me. Anyone that saw me driving that day must have thought I was insane. It was sooooo funny. biggrin.gif

I would like a chronological description of how the podcast and web site has changed over time.

What about a Notable Moments in WHS History. Why'd the show get started? What were some of the big events that stand out with WHS? Bugs? Features? What addins dominated the landscape? What addins/features had so much excitement around them only to flop or not deliver? What challenges/topics do you see coming?

I'd like to hear a featured interview with Dave, John, Jim and Jim. What got you all started in this... and how do you folks find the time....

my 2 cents...

Out takes are always good. It seems Dave always has the recorder button selected so I am sure there is plenty of material to chose from. I also think that John is constantly supplying an ample supply of material to use for out takes.

Another idea might be to cut in some of the audio from the first few shows to show the evolution to the dynamic shows we are used to now.

I want more from the time Chris was drunk. I think it was when he found out he was accepted in St Louis. In the podcast it was mentioned that there was a lot of good stuff but it may not be g-rated. It is time to go PG13 and let us all in on it.

I want more from the time Chris was drunk. I think it was when he found out he was accepted in St Louis. In the podcast it was mentioned that there was a lot of good stuff but it may not be g-rated. It is time to go PG13 and let us all in on it.

X2. I forgot about that. Homeservershow Podcast (uncut).

I love the cross podcast type shows and since Ian Dixon kind of helped get this show off the ground maybe you can ask him on as a guest.