RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Any online store that still carries WHS2011?

Diodato

I just bought a copy for $50 from buypefect.com on 5/15 but the site seems down now. They sent me a download link and the key. I hope I didn't get ripped off, as I haven't had a chance to install it yet. It was really weird I payed with paypal and the name of the org payment went to was: Alvin A Dubin Alzheimers Resource Center Inc. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• ikon

• Diodato

• brian6700

Thank you all for your replies and help. Late night yesterday found a web store in Germany that ships within EU as well.

Price 45,73 EUR but the shipping costs are a ripoff. Anyway finalized the order.

I found it for $70 here but they may charge for shipping as well: http://www.ats-systems.com/store/detail_us.asp?PRODUCT_ID=4720013 

Already out of stock ...

• 4 months later...

Is there any new information available with regard to this topic?  I'm currently looking for whs2011 and can only find one or two on ebay for a high price.

I just saw someone post on Twitter that there was a copy on eBay for sale.  It was just the license since the DVD of the software was broken.  I don't think any retailers have it available any longer.

Thanks cskenney.  I'll take a look.  I'd like to swap over to 2011 from 2003 since 2003 is nearing the end of it's support by Microsoft.

That, and a number of other reasons make WHS2011 a better choice.