RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Microserver Gen8 disappeared from HP Support and Drivers

LoneWolf

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure what HP is doing, but the Microserver Gen8 is no longer showing up when I search for drivers and support.  I have searched multiple ways, and found messages that the product does not exist.

It may be temporary (as I can still see the N36L, N40L, and N54L) but something looks to be up, at least in the US.  Take a look at this link:

https://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/selector/?spf_p.tpst=psiProductSelector&spf_p.prp_psiProductSelector=wsrp-navigationalState%3D_op%253Dnavigate%257C_oid%253D5379860%257C_notHPSC%253D0&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

Searching for "Microserver Gen8" under Drivers and Downloads merits an "Oops!" page from HP.

EDIT:  Just tried HP's UK site for the heck of it.  Same results.  The products show as available for sale from HP's Sales sites, but don't show up when searching for drivers or software.

Edited by LoneWolf

What The French Toast!

I'm getting the same results -- I have noticed in the past that their support web site gets flaky on Sunday's..................

Yeah.  I just saw that iLO 1.50 had been released (which applies to all iLO 4 servers, so it has a separate download page), and decided to check if anything else had been updated.

This is not only odd, it makes no sense.  I think someone b0rk3d something.

Tried the HP auto detect on mine and I cant see it either, will log into my works account and see if it appears on my registered devices..

I'm thinking someone's going to have to open a support case with HP to get it fixed --I'm not betting money on them noticing on their own.

That's a good idea. I sent a note to someone I know at HP in the SMB group to check it out.

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So... any new drivers? :P

There has been a new HP Intelligent Provisionning 1.60b release (for heartbleed) but so far, nothing new.