RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Squeezebox users

tbowland

There is a new version of Squeezebox Server for WHS out and I wonder if anyone has upgraded yet.

Capture.JPG?psid=1

Normally I would just dive in but this upgrade to ver: 7.5.1.30836 requires an uninstall first.

Oh I'll do it.... but just wondering if anyone has any good or bad experiences yet.

WHS gang!

I would love to hear more about these types of products, Squeezbox, Sonos, lobster and other whole home audio solutions served up by the home server. Particularly with synchronization between zones (rooms)

By the way has anyone used SqueezePod

SqueezPod.JPG?psid=1

tbowland

• 1 month later...

I am running this version of the Squeezebox server. The only problem I've encountered is if the server is shut down (not suspended) it seems to not start by itself. If this occurs and I go into the console, I'll find it turned off and the start box unchecked.

I am running this version of the Squeezebox server. The only problem I've encountered is if the server is shut down (not suspended) it seems to not start by itself. If this occurs and I go into the console, I'll find it turned off and the start box unchecked.

Ah yes.... I did finally update squeezebox and I was thinking that that was happening and it is good to have it verified by someone else.

Have you ever come across a Window 7 Media center Swueezeplay addin?

tbowland