RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

#2014MeetUp #BestMeetUpEver -- Thoughts, Ideas, Dates

Joe_Miner

kylejwx

@jcollison if you are flying I assume you won't be bringing your monster Dell workstation this time. :)

Also, Jim did you get a Dell venue 8 pro for $99 at the Microsoft store?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe_Miner

• ikon

• Dave

• kylejwx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay! Indy Sept 20 works for me. Minneapolis does have its attractions though. Hmmm... Would Code42 send someone to Indianapolis to talk CrashPlan? As far as funding it I will be glad to pay a fair sha

Who knows, maybe this could be the year I could make it to one of these. With my luck there will be another emergency that puts the kibosh on it though.

Minnesota may be too far north. Bellevue Nebraska is a nice central spot!

Yay! Indy Sept 20 works for me. Minneapolis does have its attractions though. Hmmm... Would Code42 send someone to Indianapolis to talk CrashPlan? As far as funding it I will be glad to pay a fair share, call it a donation rather than an attendance fee if you want, I don't care. And if you have as awesome a major final drawing as you did last year I'd like to resurrect a couple of ideas from last year...

1. Every paid attendee gets one entry for the grand award. Additional entries available for $XX ($10?) each to a maximum of N (10?) entries per individual.

2. "Mini-sponsorships" available for $XX ($100?). Get your business or your forum name in the program, or be anonymous if you prefer.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It's looking good for September 20th.  I would start looking at that date and planning travel.  Details soon.

Ok guys.  I'm telling you first. Meetup 4 is on! Sept 20th 8 to 5.  If you have been to one of the past two meetups it will be much the same. Friday night gathering. Saturday meet. Fry's, MS Store, Irish Pub.

Location is the same as last year. Same hotel. Rooms should be cheaper this year and I have a block of them set aside for you guys.  The meetup will be limited

I'll get a post up that will have all the official information but I'm going to be charging $20 to $25 per attendee and will be limiting the number of tickets. This will really help offset the expenses and from talking with several of you it will not deter you from coming.  

Stay tuned for all the details.

vinylfreak

Ok guys.  I'm telling you first. Meetup 4 is on! Sept 20th 8 to 5.  If you have been to one of the past two meetups it will be much the same. Friday night gathering. Saturday meet. Fry's, MS Store, Irish Pub.

Location is the same as last year. Same hotel. Rooms should be cheaper this year and I have a block of them set aside for you guys.  The meetup will be limited

I'll get a post up that will have all the official information but I'm going to be charging $20 to $25 per attendee and will be limiting the number of tickets. This will really help offset the expenses and from talking with several of you it will not deter you from coming.  

Stay tuned for all the details.

I've been to the last Three..... looking forward to it!!      ;)

Joe_Miner

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it -- this will be my 4th also!!