RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

#2014MeetUp #BestMeetUpEver -- Thoughts, Ideas, Dates

Joe_Miner

Joe_Miner

My preferred location is also Indy -- It would be cool if we could do the same general location near Frys either the Holliday Inn Express (where we were in 2012 & 2013) or the Hilton Garden Inn next to the Holliday Inn Express.  A trip, en-mass, to the Microsoft Store would also be cool.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe_Miner

• ikon

• Dave

• kylejwx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay! Indy Sept 20 works for me. Minneapolis does have its attractions though. Hmmm... Would Code42 send someone to Indianapolis to talk CrashPlan? As far as funding it I will be glad to pay a fair sha

Who knows, maybe this could be the year I could make it to one of these. With my luck there will be another emergency that puts the kibosh on it though.

Minnesota may be too far north. Bellevue Nebraska is a nice central spot!

Turns out, according to MapQuest, I'm actually closer to Indianapolis than Minneapolis; go figure. Could drive it in about 2 days.

vinylfreak

Turns out, according to MapQuest, I'm actually closer to Indianapolis than Minneapolis; go figure. Could drive it in about 2 days.

Could you swing by and pick up John Zadler on your way down?? =D

Yeahhhhhh, that would be the completely wrong direction...... 'Course, if he could make his way to, say, Ottawa or Kingston or Toronto, we could meet up and go from there.

Well, it's by no means certain. Every year so far, something has come up to thwart my best laid plans (I guess I am a mouse after all) -- usually a death in the family. I'm hoping that won't happen this summer/fall. We already had 1 death this year, a couple of weeks ago; I'm hoping that's our allotment for this year.

thanlindley

Minneapolis does not have a Fry's electronics. We done have a Microcenter (much smaller than Fry's) and We do have a Microsoft store and the Microsoft Tech center. Maybe someone would let us in there for a tour. I'm good with Indy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tentative. Indy. Sept 20.  

I need a count and I'll get the venue.  Even though we had a late start on Friday I still like this venue.  I have an e-mail to the coordinator for those dates.

Tentative. Indy. Sept 20.  

I need a count and I'll get the venue.  Even though we had a late start on Friday I still like this venue.  I have an e-mail to the coordinator for those dates.

Maybe you could book the room from noon on Friday or something to avoid any last minute wedding issues.

jcollison

No Frys in Bellevue NE, but our Microsoft Store just opened today!  Woot.

Sept 20 looks good for now.  Indy is okay with me. Might just fly this time