RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HP N54-L New in the Box

SETaft

Looks as though this project isn't going to get off the ground after all so it's time to sell the bits and pieces.

• MicroServer - Box label reads HP Micro G7 N54L NHP 250GBUS Svr Product ID 704941-001- the shipping box was opened but nothing ever removed. It's never been powered up. $225 includes shipping to lower 48
  • Intel SSD -330 Series 120 GB Capacity SATA 6.0GB/s and 3 GB/s Manufactured 07 Jun 2012 - Static bag opened but drive never installed, powered up  or used. $75 includes shipping to lower 48
  • Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 - Product Description Windows Home SRV 11 X64 EN 1PK DSP 10CLT oem System Builder Pack - Never used, installed or registered - Tape on the cardboard sleeve cut but the plastic case remains sealed from the factory. $50 includes shipping to lower 48

Willing to sell it all as a bundle for $325 This is all brand new and never used. I thought I would offer it to the group before placing it on eBay. I've been an eBay user for several years and would be happy to provide my eBay username if interested. I'm located in the Atlanta area and am open to local pickup.  

Last call before everything goes to eBay on Tuesday:

• N54L - $200 Includes shipping to lower 48
  • Intel SSD -330 Series 120 GB  $60 includes shipping to lower 48
  • Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 - $35 includes shipping to lower 48

Package Deal: Everything for $275

Glad to share eBay seller history to support reputation of seller.

Edited by SETaft

• 2 weeks later...