RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Benchmarks

Trig0r

What should i be benchmarking my gen8 with, want to run some before i stick the i3 in and see how it compares too the g1610....

Yeah replacing my old N40L.

Know that a few people here are thinking of buying the cheaper CPU option and then swapping the CPU out for something a bit pokier given its socketted and theres a few different options on the Xeon front so figured people might be interested in the comparison between CPU's...

HDTune I dont think will be of any use, I can run it though if people want results, I'm only running the onboard in ACHI, 840Pro boot drive and then 3x4Tb Seagate drives.

Its running passmark now, I'll run it a few times, average it out and then post the results, then do the same with the i3 installed.

HDTune I dont think will be of any use, I can run it though if people want results, I'm only running the onboard in ACHI, 840Pro boot drive and then 3x4Tb Seagate drives.

Its running passmark now, I'll run it a few times, average it out and then post the results, then do the same with the i3 installed.

A comparison between the g1610t and i3 within HD tune is of interest to me as the memory clocks up to 1600mhz and thus the speed of the cache increases