RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

CoreAVC ... FYI

eobie

eobie.... Let me clarify your post here.

You were banned for not reading our forum rules and posting a manner that was not appropriate. Post purchase support related questions are handled in our support center @ http://support.corecodec.com . The staff here at CoreCodec takes pride in helping our customers, and this is why the dedicated support center is there, to track any and all issues.

On your issue.... it not a bug in CoreAVC it was an issue with CUDA till SDK 2.3 that did not allow proper focus. Support for the new SDK has been added to CoreAVC 2.0 which we expect out as soon as we do our final QA on the added weightp for x264.

Also.... with 2.0 we now fully support Windows 7 and in fact, we now bypass the internal MediaFoundation codecs for all MKV videos. See this video to see it in action:

I was banned because I asked whether or not I would be receiving a free upgrade due to limitations of your software not being disclosed. I don't really want to get into a pissing match with you, but why do you feel it's more appropriate to come here and communicate with me when you could have resolved this on yours?

The fact remains, even after a quick google search or two, that your customer service is very poor. This is known throughout the htpc community. If you wish to discuss this any further we could take this over to your forums since it's not appropriate for you to troll here. Your post is a hair short of a advertisement.

Eobie, I owe you an apology. I have a tendency to get edgy and not give people the benefit of the doubt. I'll do my best to curb my tongue in the future.