RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

N40L Microserver(s) for Sale

jmwills

It's time for me to start purging some inventory and make life a little simpler. These are great little machines and will be shipped in the original boxes with the protective foam inserts.

I have two and let's call them MS#1 and #2

#1 RAM 4096 HP Stock BIOS 041 with the original Seagate 250 gig drive (Serial # 5C7141P1C1)

#2 RAM 2048 Flashed BIOS with the original Seagate 250 gig drive. This box had been used at one time as my unTangle box so it has a low profile Dual NIC add on card. (Serial # 5C7143P1KV)

Asking price is $200 for either. $25 flat rate shipping to the lower 48.

• I can also include in a boxed copy of WHSv1 for each.
  • Photos available upon request but these are in immaculate shape.
Any reasonable offer will be considered. PM me.

Yes, yes you dare :D

I've not finished moving all my data to my Gen8 yet but the Gen8 box as a whole is so much nicer than the Gen7, iLo, socketted CPU, USB 3 built in, 2x LAN, everything that I found missing from the Gen7 is in the Gen8, I'm going to take the second NIC out of the Gen7 and put it in my Gen8, then I'll have NIC teaming on my Server, Main PC and then use the second card for VM, next step 10Gbe, cant wait for the Gen9 lol...

Yea, now all I need to do is sell the other three generic boxes I have.  Along with various 5 port gig switches and routers.  When an IT person says he has too much gear, believe me, you have too much gear.

Haha, been there before, I have 3 big storage boxes full of old laptops in various states, kept for those "just in case" moments that never come, then a week after you get rid of it you need something...