RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Moving to a new server with Drive Bender

okhomer

There is a post about editing the config.iini file to let it install on a smaller drive.  Search!!  120 is a gracious plenty.

My 32GB page file says otherwise. :)

Talking about your original topic (DriveBender), you should have no issues with rediscovering your data once you install DB on your new OS install. However, if you value your data then you should have a good backup plan in place.

• Like 1

Talking about your original topic (DriveBender), you should have no issues with rediscovering your data once you install DB on your new OS install. However, if you value your data then you should have a good backup plan in place.

This is correct.  I had no problem reloading Drive Bender.  It picked it right up where it left off.  I would agreed that there should be a back up of your data before you start this but I had over 10 TBs of data.  There was no where to save it so I just took the chance.  Thanks for all the help.

I back up all my data. I wouldn't have time to re-rip Blu-rays; I'd be dead before I got them all finished, not because I have so many but because I'm that old ;)