Dave

New Egg Premier $49.99 Yr. Like Amazon Prime with more benefits

Dave

Newegg Premier Membership, only $49.99/year,
allows you to take part in all of these great benefits:

For a limited time, get a free 30-day trial

and 100 Eggpoints.

http://promotions.newegg.com/premier/trial/index.html

Free expedited shipping guaranteed to arrive in 3 days or less.
Plus, discounts on 2-Day and 1-Day shipping.

Early bird notifications tell you about our upcoming sales & events, so you'll be first in line.

With Premier, all restocking fees will be waived.

We offer deals just for our Premier members.

Need quick assistance? Use our private customer service line
to help answer any questions or concerns.

Get free returns with complimentary shipping.

Dave

I'm interested in your opinions on this service.  What do you guys think?  The Free returns and no restock of value?

Jason

Their returns should already be free without a restock. I opt for Amazon over Newegg largely for this reason when possible.

ikon

I'm thinking they won't be able to support that price level for very long. Even Amazon is realizing they have to increase the price of Prime.

pcdoc

Does not seem that compelling to me.  The delivery they are promising seems to more and slower than what I get from amazon and I have never gotten a restocking fee from amazon.  I like newegg but the reason I stopped mostly buying from them was for their return policy and very expensive expedited delivery.  I want instantaneous gratification so I make use of the $3.99 over nite shipping from amazon on everything I order.  Since I order something at least 2-3 times a week, I more than make up the extra cost for the prime membership.  Newegg lost allot of business from me because they hosed me on a return of a CPU that was actually defective.  I know it is their terms but I still want a safety net and Amazon has provided me that for along time.  I wish them luck with it but for me to go back they will have to proved me a better incentive than less than 3 days.

Big Worm

I just don't order enough from Newegg for this.  Now Amazon I use the heck out of it.  And why do we have to pay extra to get no restocking fee?  You don't get that at Amazon.

schoondoggy

I signed up for it, I will let you know how it goes.

NewEgg is my main tech source.

I am not a fan of Amazon.

jmwills

Do I get free videos with this??????

ikon

Amazon is not a great source for Canadians. Too many of the tech items are listed as "cannot ship to your default address". It might be different if not for the fact that many of the items they won't ship to Canada are not available on amazon.ca at all. Basically, Canadians simply cannot buy these items from amazon.

awraynor

When NewEgg takes over a week to get a package just over 500 miles, I became less than happy with them.

I might grab a great Shell Shocker deal from them, but otherwise I go Amazon Prime all the way.