• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• Drashna Jaelre

• ikon

• Edward

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not paying $500 to run a Domain Controller at home.  I know what it does and how to leverage it.  I guess I'm getting too old to worry with some of this "stuff" right now  ( as I sit here and try

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade version.

We (well some of us) already paid for 2012E and now we have to pay again.

I won't pay again, they can stuff it. I believe Microsoft has offically become a theif on this time. $500 for a new server os and another $500 for R2 6 months later and they wonder why there OS gets bootloaded.

Upgrade version.

We (well some of us) already paid for 2012E and now we have to pay again.

I won't pay again, they can stuff it. I believe Microsoft has offically become a theif on this time. $500 for a new server os and another $500 for R2 6 months later and they wonder why there OS gets bootloaded.

Really screwing the early adopters there - the opposite of what they should be doing.

As far as what I would change: I really wish they enabled PCIe pass-through in Hyper-V (even if it's at the level of ESXi or Xen).

Drashna Jaelre

Why do you think the real early adopters/enthusists a) used Technet, and B) got really upset when microsoft announced they were closing down the program :(

Why do you think the real early adopters/enthusists a) used Technet, and got really upset when microsoft announced they were closing down the program :(

Amen to that too :)