RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

NewEgg Shipping

jmwills

Ordered two 120 gig SSD drives on Wednesday and selected 4-7 days free shipping.  Guess what showed up today.  :)

These were the Kingston drives on sale for $69.99

Within one hour, the old drive was restored to the new one and in the lappy.  Awesome product the BMR in 2011

Ordered the BitDefender deal from NewEgg on the 31st. It just arrived today, 10 days later.

Their shipping is terrible for me. Tracking said coming from Memphis which is 558 miles from

me, shipping label said California. Either way ten day is kind of long. Tracking had it in shippers

facilities for 3-4 days before it ever left. 

Long live Amazon Prime!

Mine came from Memphis too but the label said California too.  It's good to live in the central part of the country.

I could take a leisurely drive and be there in 8 hours, but they took 10 days to ship one envelope.

When possible I go Prime.

Good luck with Prime.  Ordered merchandise via Prime next day service two days before Christmas knowing it wouldn't get here by Christmas, but was not expecting it to take until January 9th to arrive. I have been refunded next day shipping four times since Christmas on ordered placed with Prime next day service. 

What kills me is the handoff by UPS to the USPS that creates an additional 3-4 day wait.  Amazon is getting real bad when Prime isn't offered.