RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

June 6th Chicago Listener Meetup

IndyLux

Let's make this official! I (Chris / IndyLux) will be in Chicago on June 6th for the first listener meetup. We'll be discussing the show and home server in general and recording some audio for the podcast. Bring family, friends, your questions, etc.

Date: Sunday June 6th, 2010
Time: 2:30-3:30
Location: TBD - (Need your help on this one guys). Any objections to Park Grill 11 North Michigan Ave (In Millennium Park)?

Come on out and take your participation in the Home Server Show Podcast to the next level!

OK, so I said I was interested for the Chicago area BUT you picked the day that my babysitter has her high school graduation open house. I will have to pass on this one.

As an FYI, if I am able to make a meetup in the future it would probably need to be a kid friendly location. My wife works when I don't so any free time I have involves bringing the kids with me.

I'm not going to make this one guys. Besides being mega busy it's downtown and that's a stretch for me. Would be cool to get some photos under the "bean" though!

CANCELED due to nobody responding that they would be there. Let's see I'd St Louis can have a better showing.