RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Web server file upload system.

Reddax

Hello, i'm looking for a way to create a html upload system by that i'm able to upload files in any format and size to my server, in which i get a list of the files uploaded, and so i'm able to create folders, and put files into them, which i'm able to add to and also download files. I'm looking for a way which i don't need a ftp program to view these files, and able to access these files anywhere with access to this website.

Hello, i'm looking for a way to create a html upload system by that i'm able to upload files in any format and size to my server, in which i get a list of the files uploaded, and so i'm able to create folders, and put files into them, which i'm able to add to and also download files. I'm looking for a way which i don't need a ftp program to view these files, and able to access these files anywhere with access to this website.

What's wrong with the built-in interface (Dashboard)?

I'm using that operating system, but was unable to figure out how to set up the web server using it. A tutorial link would be helpful, and how i would then configure it to allow access and manage files on the website.

I don't have any names for you ATM, but there are a number of HTTP File Server products out there.

That's cute ikon. :)

Well played sir.

And yes, teh built in Anywhere Access website works very well for that. And IIRC, it does log the files (at least via IIS).

Aside from that, you could use webDAV.