RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

How many Apple products do you have?

Dave

I have an interesting question for Windows Home Server enthusiasts. How many Apple products do you have in your household?

I recently heard of the NPD data that stated Android sold more handsets last month than iPhone and intel stated that 1 million pc's ship every month. That data got me to thinking about home server users. So, admit it if you have any!

Me: 2nd gen iPod purchased way long ago
iPad, purchased May 2010.
and just for grins
Zune 30 (still happy with it)
Asus eee netbook (typing on it now)
HTC PPC6800 (titan) WinMo phone that barely makes phone calls let alone take advantage of my data plan.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• dvn

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• pcdoc

I have an 8GB Nano and my wife has a 1st Gen shuffle. Only reason for the Nano is Nike+, otherwise, I'd rather use the Zune I won at a User Group meeting. iPad looks interesting for my wife/in-laws, but I'm hoping to hold out for something running either Windows or Android.

Do we need to start holding "AA" meetings? Apple Anonymous. Hello, my name is Dave. I'm a windows user and I bought an iPad.

Wife has an itouch and I have a Mini. The itouch will be burned in a fire tomorrow for a new ZuneHD. The Mini is used to hold down napkins on the outdoor patio. (JK=)

I have two first gen iPhones that I bought from my buddy for real cheap. Don't really use them, one sits there most of the time and the other one is in the bathroom on a dock to play music in the bathroom while the GF gets ready.

If I win an iPad I would keep it and use it, but I probably won't buy one unless it was a very good price.

I think my moto droid is ten times better than an iPhone. And I did do a month trial with a 3GS

Confession:-

1 X iPhone 3G
3 X iPod Nano

Feel the need for an iPad, (that's when you guys in the USA can spare us 1 or 2 !!)

Sorry

1 2nd Gen Ipod
1 iTouch

I have not fallen victim to the iPhone craze simply because Verizon Wireless doesn't have them and they are about the only service provider that is reliable where I live.